Wednesday, April 13, 2005

presence

i'm present, present, present in den haag. studying, dancing, reading, making jewelry, riding my bike (in the rain, on the phone), going to dinner parties, having bday parties.. the whole fucking nine. its nice. though its felt lately like getting settled in one place at this point in my life means severing a bond with another. cant i be present here there and everywhere? not if i want to maintain my sanity. i am therefore getting some shit straight. I am choosing to be in school in amsterdam. i am choosing to call new york my home. i am choosing to call bermuda a birthright, i am choosing happiness always and i am coming home over the summer break. it isnt a choice, its a neccessity.

r.i.p. the recent victims of violence on the block.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home