Wednesday, August 01, 2007

i love bush

i never, ever thought i would utter those words.. under any circumstances -- i just dont get down like that. yup.. but never say never.. mark bush at the mac store held me down today..

i was at the library on 42nd when my computer crashed .. yup i am polishing off my thesis and hadn't backed up in last 6 or 7 days.. yup.. was a little stressed..

anyway i cradled my computer in my arms and speed walked to the mac store on 57th where i ran into michael pearman from brmuda-- anyway i had to wait 2 hours to see a technician (and go over in my head anything i might have done to deserve such a horrible fate and scribbled down anything i remembered writing over the past week)-- my hard drive is pretty much fried, but mr. bush at the genius counter did somethin (+we prayed together) and was able to get all my docs off my computer without it even coming on.. (my music, pictures etc etc are still up in the air - hopefully they still exist.. somewhere...the logic board failed or somethin).. anyway.. i heart him so much.. dats me at mac store on their computers- kinda sad.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home