Monday, November 07, 2005

dreaming

hmmm, long time no write. guess i'm not feeling very verbose. been soaking in life here. yeah became very present. and then i get a magical trip to the ny. God works in very mysterious ways...

what was it i wanted to say? yeah - so i'm here. it did require letting go. letting go of illusions primarily. you can never let go of some things, namely: love, family, friends, home, cuz theyre with you all the time. yeah, in my heart, my soul, i am their very embodiedment. to them i owe my flight. those things which "tie" you someplace are illusions. i admit, i am feeling a loss. got used to bondage, thought i needed it, even liked it... in the meanwhile i will continue to live my dreams and see where they take me. this week it looks like home:).

happy birthday baby bro. i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home